The LaserCleave™-3500 series from OpTek Systems have been developed to address the challenges faced in the production of OE connectors, AOC’s (Active Optical Cables) and other connectors requiring optical grade cleaves.
The LaserCleave™-3500 is a fully integrated, standalone tool for laser cleaving of optical interconnect assemblies. The tool is cassette loaded to provide automated processing of multiple assemblies, with interchangeable cassettes for processing of both connectorized and bare-fiber components.
- Accurate cleaving of protruding fiber after assembly in the connector
- LaserCleave™ laser cleaving for exceptional quality and reproducibility
- Cassette loading for multi-part processing
- Interchangeable cassettes for maximum flexibility
- Fully integrated for standalone “turn-key” operation
- CE Marked and certified
20A, 220V±10%, Single Phase
Integrated Collection of >1M Fiber Shards
1400.0 x 800.0 x 1200.0 mm
PC Remote Control via Internet